This is my personal formula that I have been making on my own for years! Here’s a brief look into what’s in it and what makes it so great!
- L-Luecine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine
- These 3 make up what is knows and BCAAs (branch chain amino acids) and help to build muscle and decrease muscle fatigue
- Agmatine Sulfate
- A pump agent that helps shuttle nutrients and fluid into working muscles which in turn gives you that sick pump
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- The classic stimulant which I kept at 150mg to give you a nice boost in energy without jitters
- An nootropic which greatly increases focus giving you a sort of “clean” energy
- Another pump agent to help you get skin-splitting pumps
- lactic acid buffer that helps with endurance and gives you that overall tingly feeling
- helps with focus and increases muscle/cardio endurance
- L-Carnitine Tartrate
- A “fat burner” that makes you more efficient at using your fat stores for energy and also increases endurance, you will notice more sweat
With such quality ingredients good luck having a bad workout on Spartan Wrath!